The Wandering Jew

The Wandering Jew
I am Studying Abroad in Liverpool from May 16 to July 15th, and my intent is a photo blog about the amazing sites and my teaching experiences. I am a student (Senior) at Ball State University in Muncie, IN and I am an Elementary/Special Education Major. Oh and in regards to my blog title...i'm jewish and i will be traveling and there is a plant called the wandering jew =D

Sunday, May 9, 2010

One Week

Less then one week till i'm on a plane to England! It's so crazy to think In less then 7 days i'll be in a different country to live for two months! There still so much to do before I leave! It will get done, I know it will, i'm just slightly overwhelmed.

Last week was so hectic, with checkouts and finals in the same week, It's a stressful combination. I'm sad that I won't have Kim as a supervisor. She is a great supervisor, and Schmidt Wilson is lucky to have her! It's weird that the year is already over! Next year will be very exciting, my senior year and my 3rd year as an RA. I can't wait! Oh and Have fun in Japan Brenana!

This week will be hectic, getting all the stuff I need together, to spend as much time with everyone as well. But It will get done. I'm particularly sad to leave my mommy, she is such a beautiful and wonderful person. I'm glad I got to spend mothers day with her! I got to sleep with my puppy last night, she is so sweet has been super affectionate today, maybe she missed me :)

I got to see my grandparents today, I hate that they live in Phoenix most of the year. They came over for dessert and coffee, it was really nice to see them. It was just nice to see family and have a calm day after the hectic couple of weeks! I can't wait to see others this week, I just wish there was more time :) It would also be nice to see Nate a bit more, but meeting him in Spain will just have to do.

So much to do, so little time!
Okay, well this Jewess is out :)

My mommy's mothers day flowers:)

No comments:

Post a Comment