The Wandering Jew

The Wandering Jew
I am Studying Abroad in Liverpool from May 16 to July 15th, and my intent is a photo blog about the amazing sites and my teaching experiences. I am a student (Senior) at Ball State University in Muncie, IN and I am an Elementary/Special Education Major. Oh and in regards to my blog title...i'm jewish and i will be traveling and there is a plant called the wandering jew =D

Tuesday, May 4, 2010

The Start



Here are the facts
I am Sami and I'm a Senior at Ball State University, I will be studying abroad in Liverpool at Liverpool Hope Univeristy.
The theme of my Edel-O is Teach Study and Travel

So each blog i will discuss each one of those aspects
and because the Wandering Jew is a Plant, I will always have a plant in each picture!

I leave May 16th and I am so excited!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment