So I'm here in Liverpool and I'm pretty loopy. Lack of sleep and jet lag :)
So here has been what's up So the flight from chicago to philly was just dandy, easy 2 hour flight, adn the 5 hour layover wasn't so bad either. Got some planning done, hopefully getting everything together.
Well I get on the plane, and find out I got bumpped to first class somehow. I mean first class on a 7hr flight is just fine with me! I got served mimosas and a few jack and cokes. A batch of mixed nuts. Dinner I had red snapper with brown rice and cooked spinach (yum yum) Then I had cake and wine for dessert. Then for breakfast I had fruit, yogart, coffee and an orange juice. My seat reclined back, it was very nice, I just feel super guilty. But we think it's because we sent in complaints about the previous flight experience. Idk at this point.
So now we're sitting on the computers in the library, trying to stay awake. Right now I'm very irritated with At&t. I can't fix my phone with out account information, and of course it's like 8am at home. Well what can you do. More to this post later (including a pic)!
continued:
So we went to dinner at a local pub, I got fish and chips and drank a newcastle (nate would be so proud). Then we ventured across the street to an old church and graveyard. There is so much history there. I mean the people who OWNED the titanic are buried in the graveyard. The church was recorded in the doomsday book. The first wedding on record was in 1557. The church has bricks and pieces of history that are centuries old! The guy that wrote Amazing Grace preached at that church! It was just so overwhelmed with history.
Okay, I'm very sleepy so blogging done!
me at the pulpit
where did all the rest of my post go? okay i'll repost later!
ReplyDeleteYou look marvelous my dear - so happy you made it safely…obviously. Says hello to Austin Powers for me bottle up some of that mojo. Hey and you didn't mention that they booked you FIRST CLASS on a transatlantic trip, and all of those free goodies which you received. Well, you deserved it my dear. Love you very much - Dad.
ReplyDeletemy post was lost, i have to retype it
ReplyDeleteHi Sami, I'm still waiting for an update. Love Mom
ReplyDelete