So unlike all my other post, this is just going to mesh together!
So in our last week of classes, I feel like I didn't learn anything new, but will be getting 9 credit hours. He cuts class short all the time, and It's all 400 stuff, which I already took, I did find out I have an extra report to go along with my 5 plus lesson plans. I get to pull a child out every week and work one on one with him or her. I also got to observe on Thursday. It was so much fun, and I ended up leading the class in the afternoon, my teacher had a dentist apt, and I was there with a student teacher, but she just sat there. We all got to hang with Paul and go to City Center. It was a busy week, but Munich is this weekend and Teaching is next week!
Thursday! So I'm in the school in the day but in the evening we went to Stansted to stay in a hostel overnight because our flight was going to be supper early. Well our cab driver smelled like DEATH, The worst smell I have ever had to endure. He was an awful driver and got lost! Well things didn't improve from there. So we get to our BB and since on the website they only had rooms for 4 and 2, well we had 5 girls, so we split up between the rooms so someone wasn't alone. Well We go into our BB and this creepy man with the UGLIEST cat ever (it was like mrs. norris and it was smooshed faced and covered in mats)It was super awkward and that cat just stared at us! So we go look into one of the rooms and we discover there are 4 bunk beds (fine) and a QUEEN SIZE BED IN A ROOM ATTACHED!!!!!! wft, so we had to pay for an entirely unused room because they couldn't be bothered to fix their website! Well the creepiness didn't stop there. We discovered that breakfast is included delivered to our room, and all we could think of was that the creepy manager would be standing in our room with a tray while we were sleeping, so we piled the chairs in front of the door. It was fine, we watched and danced to Shakira singing in the World Cup opener :)
Oh and our cab was super late the next morning, stupid Stansted!!!
Okay this Jew is out! next post is Munich, Germany and especially Dachau :(
Thursday, June 24, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment